- 90 day warranty with optional 1 or 2 year extended warranty
- Complete terrain and airport database
- Equipped with computer, monitor, instrument panel, keyboard and speakers
- Ergonomically correct design
- FAA approved BATD with optional rudder pedals
- Failure Hotkeys
Whether you are a flight school interested to enhance your training with simulation, or an individual pilot looking to hone your skills and stay current from the comfort of your home or office, the Redbird TD is the perfect solution. The Redbird TD is the first table-mounted flight training device, designed with the ergonomics of flight in mind. Traditional “desktop” flight training devices sit on top of a table or desk, causing the pilot to reach up for the yoke and to look unrealistically high for the gauges. The TD’s unique mounting system allows it to be hung under the table, placing the yoke, switches, gauges and visuals in the correct and most realistic position for the pilot.
The Redbird TD represents a generic single engine piston aircraft. It is available in either glass or steam gauge configurations.
Table and Installation Requirements:
You will need a sturdy, solid table with a maximum tabletop thickness of 2.25” including any rails and the underlying structure. There should be at least 29” between the legs of the table to allow the TD to slide on to the table smoothly. Please note that you must install the adjustable supporting leg for added stability.
TD Base Price: $6,995
Base Price Includes:
- One cockpit configuration either steam or glass gauge
- CPU, instrument panel, switch panel, monitor, keyboard and speakers
- 90 day warranty
Base Price Excludes:
- USB Rudder Pedals
- Shipping costs
- Any taxes, tariffs or fees which may be applicable
All Redbird TD’s are sold exclusively by King Schools. For more information or to purchase a TD, Click here to visit the King Schools website.
Prices assume sale within the United States of America only. International prices may vary.