- Compact Electric Motion Platform
- Fully enclosed cockpit
- 180° wrap-around visuals
- Ergonomically correct design
- User defined missions database
- Unique pilot key system
- Quick-change cockpit configurations
- Single and Multi-engine
- Traditional and glass cockpit
- Complete terrain and airport database
- Operates on a standard 15 amp outlet
- FAA Certified AATD (*Certification Pending)
The Redbird MX2 Hummingbird is a single-pilot, small foot-print, full-motion AATD designed to make the power of motion simulation available to every flight school. Occupying as little as 8’x 8’ of valuable floor space, the MX2 is uniquely capable of bringing high-quality, full-motion training to any classroom. With a feature list to please even the most demanding pilot, the MX2 delivers compact, realistic, and effective training at a fraction of the cost of other devices.
The MX2 was designed to be reconfigurable, allowing the flight school to use one simulator to represent all of the airplanes in their training fleet. It’s versatile enough to be used for Single or Multi-engine training and can represent glass panel aircraft as well as traditional 6-pack configurations. Each simulator comes with one configuration of your choice from our library of available aircraft. Additional configurations may be purchased for $4,595 – $6,595 each.
Dimensions and Room Requirements:
To ensure proper, safe operation, the MX2 requires a space that is at least 8’ x 8’ with a ceiling that is at least 8’ tall and a standard 110 volt, 15 amp wall outlet. It is also strongly recommended that the simulator have access to a high-speed Internet connection to allow remote diagnostics, support and software updates.
MX2 Base Price: $55,800
MX2/cl (with control loading yoke) Base Price: $63,295
Base Price Includes:
- One cockpit configuration of your choice
- Five Redbird pilot keys
- 1 year warranty (parts and labor)
- MX2/cl model includes a premium yoke with 2-axis control loading.
Base Price Excludes:
- Shipping and installation costs
- Any taxes, tariffs or fees which may be applicable
Prices assume sale within the United States of America only. International prices may vary.