- Electric Motion Platform
- Fully enclosed cockpit
- +200° wrap-around visuals
- Ergonomically correct design
- User defined missions database
- Unique pilot key system
- Portable instructor’s panel software
- Quick-change cockpit configurations
- Single and Multi-engine
- Traditional and glass cockpit
- Complete terrain and airport database
- Operates on a standard 15 amp outlet
- FAA Certified AATD
The Redbird MCX is a superior-quality, full motion, feature-rich Advanced Aviation Training Device priced with real-world flight training organizations in mind. The MCX is a dual yoke, dual rudder version of our FMX that is geared towards Crew Resource Management (CRM) and two pilot cockpit training. With standard features that are anything but standard such as wrap-around visuals, a fully enclosed cockpit, quick-change configurations, scenario-based training compatibility and of course an electric motion platform, the MCX serves up a level of realism that is simply unavailable in other training devices on the market.
The MCX was designed to be reconfigurable, allowing the flight school to use one simulator to represent all of the airplanes in their training fleet. It’s versatile enough to be used for Single or Multi-engine training and can represent glass panel aircraft as well as traditional 6-pack configurations. Each simulator comes with one configuration of your choice from our library of available aircraft. Additional configurations may be purchased.
Dimensions and Room Requirements:
To ensure proper, safe operation, the MCX requires a room that is at least 16’ x 16’ with a ceiling that is at least 8’ tall and a standard 110 volt, 15 amp wall outlet. It is also strongly recommended that the simulator have access to a high-speed Internet connection to allow remote diagnostics, support and software updates.
MCX Base Price: $89,800
Base Price Includes:
- One cockpit configuration of your choice
- Five Redbird pilot keys
- 1 year warranty (parts and labor)
- MCX/cl model includes a premium DUAL CONTROL yoke with 2-axis control loading and DUAL RUDDERS.
Base Price Excludes:
- Shipping and installation costs
- Any taxes, tariffs or fees which may be applicable
Prices assume sale within the United States of America only. International prices may vary.