- +200° wrap-around visuals
- Ergonomically correct design
- User defined missions database
- Unique pilot key system
- Portable instructor’s panel software
- Quick-change cockpit configurations
- Single and Multi-engine
- Traditional and glass cockpit
- Complete terrain and airport database
- Operates on a standard 15 amp outlet
- FAA Certified AATD
The Redbird LD is the perfect solution for flight schools and individual pilots who wish to have the power of a Redbird in their home or office. Like the FMX and SD, the LD is FAA certified as an Advanced Aviation Training Device and is delivered with all of the standard features of a Redbird SD like wrap-around visuals, realistic flight controls, and interchangeable cockpits, but without the cockpit enclosure and pilot seats. It is an ideal choice for flight schools and home users that don’t have the available space for an SD or FMX. Besides being a great choice for flight schools, it’s a fantastic addition for the individual pilot dedicated to maintaining instrument currency and keeping skills sharp when they can’t be flying the real thing.
The LD was designed to be reconfigurable, allowing the flight school to use one simulator to represent all of the airplanes in their training fleet. It’s versatile enough to be used for Single or Multi-engine training and can represent glass panel aircraft as well as traditional 6-pack configurations. Each simulator comes with one configuration of your choice from our library of available aircraft. Additional configurations may be purchased for $4,595 – $6,595 each.
Dimensions and Room Requirements:
The LD requires a space that is at least 9.5’ x 5’ and a standard 110 volt, 15 amp wall outlet. It is also strongly recommended that the simulator have access to a high-speed Internet connection to allow remote diagnostics, support and software updates.
LD Base Price: $29,800
LD/cl (with control loading yoke) Base Price: $37,295
Base Price Includes:
- One cockpit configuration of your choice
- Five Redbird pilot keys
- 1 year warranty (parts and labor)
- LD/cl model includes a premium yoke with 2-axis control loading.
Base Price Excludes:
- Shipping and installation costs
- Any taxes, tariffs or fees which may be applicable
Prices assume sale within the United States of America only. International prices may vary.