CAREERS AT REDBIRD
Redbird Flight Simulations is looking for a qualified Web Designer/Developer to assist in the design and development of company web sites and online applications. Responsible for the planning, execution and on-going maintenance to maintain consistency with existing brand standards. Assist sales, marketing and support teams in the creation and management of online communities.
- Redesign and development websites for Redbird Flight Simulations and all of its subsidiary and partner companies
- Assist in the design and creation of online user communities
- Site planning to maximize end-user experience
- Development of site graphics and content
- Integrate new and existing CRM, Marketing Automation and e-commerce solutions
- User-interface design for online and locally run applications
- SEO Management
- Optimization of websites and applications for mobile devices
Education and Work Experience:
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Web/Multimedia/Graphic Design and two or more years of web design and development experience.
- Experience with cloud-based CRM and marketing automation tools such as SalesForce and Hubspot.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite products (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.)
- Experience with UI/UX design for desktop and mobile applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and an impeccable work-ethic.
- Working knowledge and/or experience with 3D modeling/animation is a bonus.
- Background in aviation is a bonus
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Web Designer: <YOUR NAME>” as the subject of your email (and just to be clear, <YOUR NAME> should be replaced with your name.)
.NET / C# Software Developer
Develop and enhance software under the direction of Engineering and/or Product Management. Learn and understand the software development life cycle process. Perform other related work as necessary.
- Analyzes requirements and clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with product managers.
- Learns and employs knowledge of general aviation training targeted by Redbird software applications.
- Assist in identifying design issues and programming methods that will improve work productivity and product quality.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision when an assignment has been made.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Identify and resolve programming problems by following routine methods, established system development methodologies, and through the guidance of more senior software engineering staff.
- Develop queries, reports and stored procedures.
- Complete and maintain basic work and project records.
- Educational attainment equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Four or more years of software development, programming and analytical experience in C# and the .NET framework.
- Three or more years working with database management systems.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to programming issues, defects and bugs as assigned or encountered.
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, customer service staff, system users, QA staff and management.
- Work effectively in a team as needed or under little supervision depending on project and/or assignment.
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest application development technology.
- Check work for acceptability and conformance with standards.
- Flight simulation engine experience is desired but not required, specifically with FSX, ESP or Prepar3d.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please use “Software Developer: <YOUR NAME>” as the subject of your email (and just to be clear, <YOUR NAME> should be replaced with your name.)