CAREERS AT REDBIRD
.NET / C# Software Developer
Develop and enhance software under the direction of Engineering Management and Product Management. Learn and understand the software development life cycle process. Perform other related work as necessary.
- Analyzes requirements and clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with product managers.
- Learns and employs knowledge of general aviation training targeted by Redbird software applications.
- Assist in identifying design issues and programming methods that will improve work productivity and product quality.
- Communicate with co-workers to clarify program design details, exchange and verify information, and coordinate work activities.
- Identify and resolve programming problems by following routine methods, established system development methodologies, and through the guidance of more senior software engineering staff.
- Develop queries, reports and stored procedures.
- Complete and maintain basic work and project records.
- Educational attainment equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Three or more years of software development, programming and analytical experience in C# and the .NET framework.
- One or more years working with database management systems.
- Knowledge of programming techniques and structures as they apply to single-user and multi-user environments.
- Knowledge of database usage and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET framework.
- Knowledge of customer service principals and techniques.
- Ability to translate designs to perform programming tasks to complete the project as required with some supervision.
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to programming issues, defects and bugs as assigned or encountered.
- Ability to schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, customer service staff, system users, QA staff and management
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of the latest application development technology.
- Ability to check work for acceptability and conformance with standards.
- Flight simulation engine experience is desired but not required. Specifically with FSX, ESP or Prepar3d.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please use “Software Developer: <YOUR NAME>” as the subject of your email (and just to be clear, <YOUR NAME> should be replaced with your name.)